An Instagram post template is a collection of pre-made designs that you may use to assist you in publishing a variety of content on Instagram. It is one of the most widely used social media channels today.
Even though there is a lot of Instagram post layout template available (for individual posts and for creating stories), it can still be overwhelming to start with Instagram. What is the most efficient way to use an Instagram post template to develop content that engages users?
How to make an Instagram post template? You’ll soon be able to create Instagram posts like a seasoned professional with the help of this handy guide that explains everything in detail.
How to Find the Right Instagram Template
How do you choose the best editable Instagram post template when so many options are available?
It is important to keep an eye out for the following things:
- Check that the template sizes are up to date.
- Personalization requires you to find template files that the software you employ, such as Photoshop, will allow you to open and edit.
- Look for aspects or locations that allow you to include interactive sections inherent to the platform, such as hashtags, gifs, or polls, particularly when using Instagram Story templates.
- The template you choose should “fit” the design style you use and the kind of material you present on your website. Text-heavy Instagram layouts are not the best choice for you if most of your posts consist of images.
- Search for a theme that offers various customization possibilities to accommodate various content types. In this way, you won’t fall into the habit of repeatedly posting the same thing (or something that appears to be the same thing).
Templates for Posts or Stories?
If you use an Instagram template, you should look for something that can be used for both posts and stories. A post on Instagram consists of an image or video, a caption, and hashtags (which are optional). Posts cannot link to content located on other websites.
Instagram Stories are a relatively new feature that is quickly gaining popularity. Users can share various photographs and videos in the form of a slideshow through Stories. The most recent stories display at the very top of the mainstream. And for accounts with more than 10,000 followers, stories can connect to outside content.
Both forms of content can be accommodated inside a reliable Instagram template. If you look at the template’s format options and size dimensions, you’ll be able to tell that it was designed for both scenarios. The format of an Instagram post template is always square and only allows one type of media to be uploaded (photo or video). Instagram stories are told in a vertical format and can incorporate various forms of media (photo, video, gif, poll, etc.).
How to Change Templates on Instagram
If you have a question about how to make template for Instagram post, read this! Utilizing an Instagram post template is a simple process. (The most difficult aspect is selecting one that you truly enjoy.)
The following steps will walk you through using an Instagram post template:
1. Get templates for Instagram posts
It’s not always possible to create visually striking Instagram posts due to time, energy, or manpower limitations. That’s why it’s a good idea to use the Instagram post template by UICreative as a starting point for your posts.
2. Determine the format of your post
You shouldn’t underestimate the importance of Instagram stories, even though standard Instagram posts to your permanent timeline are more long-lasting and allow for comments and likes to be left on them. It is adaptable to the requirements and events that are more immediate.
500 million different accounts make daily use of the Instagram Stories feature. Therefore, when you are writing your post, you should consider if it would be more appropriate to publish it as a tale or a standard post.
3. Choose the image
You may think that your post does not require a photograph and that a text overlay on a background of a single color will do the trick for you. If this is the case, you can proceed to the following stage.
- Take a picture of it using either your phone or a camera. You are not required to be a professional photographer to publish on Instagram.
- Make use of a picture already on file at your company. This works well whether you need to use product pictures or a team’s photos, which may be of higher quality.
- Make use of a stock photograph that is relevant to your company. However, it is imperative that you do not use the identical one more than once!
- It doesn’t matter which photo you choose to use; all you need to do is replace the background image on the template you’re using from the UICreative Instagram post template collection with the one you want, and then resize the photo such that the proportions are to your liking and the quality is high.
4. Add design components
The Instagram post template has design placeholders for text that use specialized fonts and other components. Your next task is to change, add, or remove any components as you see fit, which brings us to our next stage.
This involves making changes to the text to convey the information you want your followers to have and the action you want them to take.
5. Save the photos
After you have completed everything that can be done in the template builder of your choice, save the photo so that it can be uploaded to Instagram. To download a PNG or JPEG image, you must go to the File menu and select Download from the drop-down menu. Then, you need to give the photo a name, send it to yourself through email or text message, and keep it on your phone so you may upload it.
6. Upload to your Instagram
After you have finished saving the photo, it is time to upload it so that You may share it with your followers. Open Instagram, and click the plus sign at the bottom center of the screen. Then, select the photo you want to upload and apply any filter, description, or hashtags you like. And then click the Share button.
You should make it a priority to either build or locate an Instagram post template that will assist you in telling your narrative more effectively. Choose a template that you can customize in a way that is quick and simple for you. Also, compatible with the kind of material you intend to publish, and has a visual style similar to yours.
After that, start putting up posts and stories for your Instagram account that have the appropriate aesthetic and tone. In addition, make it a point to interact with the people who follow you on social media. So, you can continue expanding your presence online.
Also Read : 6 Tips How To Write Annual Report Template
Also Read : Tips On How To Use Instagram Post Template
Also Read : 10+ Digital Flyer Design Ideas in 2023
Also Read : 10 Simple Resume Template To Get Hired
Also Read : 7 Tips on Tattoo Business Cards Design
Also Read : 10 Tips Choosing Logo Font For Company
Also Read : 10 Steps How To Create White Paper Template
Also Read : 5 Things to Improve Your Magazine Design
Also Read : Tips on How To Make Facebook Cover Photo
Also Read : 10 Best Flyer Template For Your Events
Also Read : 12 Event Proposal Template To Growth Business
Also Read : 10 Best Script Font for Logo and Branding